Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting to know me

Hi everybody,

Just posting a blog to make sure this whole blog thing works properly (as I have never used them before) and also to let you know a little about myself.

I'm currently a 2nd year student studying a Bachelor of Learning Management in Early Childhood at CQU Rockhamtpon. I am completing my course on a 3 year structure and if all things fall into place and go to plan, I should finish my degree about October next year.

I am originally from the good old town of Bundaberg, before moving to Rockhampton some number of years ago now. I am now situated just outside of Rockhampton, out near the prison which makes it only about a 10 mintue drive to the university.

I live with my Mum, Dad and little brother Joshua who is 10 years of age. My partner Brenton is a massive help to me and helps to often destress me from my uni work.

Anyway I'm a very friendly person, which I am sure most of you will know already. Be sure to post comments on my upcoming blogs in relation to the Managing E.Learning course, hence the creation of my blogs.

I am looking forward to learning more about technologies and hearing your thoughts on them also, which may provide me with a better understanding of them myself.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers = )

No comments:

Post a Comment